Repairing Pink Screen Errors in HP Compaq laptop

#DrITServices #laptoprepair

Repairing Pink Screen Errors in HP Compaq laptop

Repairing Pink Screen Errors in HP Compaq laptop

I bought a HP Compaq laptop about three years ago. Recently my laptop reported pink lines on the screen. There were about a total of 10 lines, due to this, I sent the laptop to be repaired at my local computer shop. However, after receiving the laptop, the entire screen of the laptop became pink after a couple of days. I was really frustrated, as my HP Compaq laptops screen had gone from bad to worse.

I took my own initiative of replacing the screen myself, as all I needed was to replace the display screen. At first I had to configure the screen with the correct graphics card for the HP Compaq laptop. After searching for the screen and graphics card driver, I was able to take off the display screen and replace it with the new one. However, after starting the laptop the screen did appear correctly, but there were only two pink lines appearing on the screen. I was really disappointed as I wanted the issue to be resolved as soon as possible.

However, I did not give up as I had to make a last effort of contacting online tech support for HP Compaq laptop. I searched for online support for HP Compaq laptop and soon dialed in the number. Within a short period of time I was speaking to a repair technician for HP Compaq laptop. She was very empathetic with me and understood all the problems that I had gone through. After going through a brief security check, she ran through a system diagnostic in order to find the root cause of the problem. After 15 minutes she was able to diagnose my problem and said that it was not a hardware issue, but due to corrupt drivers the screen was not showing properly. As a result she just downloaded the driver from the Internet and I was able to see the screen completely well.

I thanked the lady for the support that she had provided, and was particularly relieved that despite replacing the screen and graphics card, the HP Compaq laptop was working fine.

Henry Wilson is a self-employed businessman in Georgetown. He repaired the pink lines that he was getting in his HP Compaq laptop, through online tech support. 

 

laptop screen repair eBay auctions you should keep an eye on:

More Laptop Screen Repair Articles

Dr. IT Laptop Repair - Data recovery,it support,computer & laptop repair in Kingston upon Thames



http://bit.ly/1L2hsI9
If You Enjoyed This, Take 5 Seconds To Share It